Friday, April 03, 2009

Long break...

It has been some 7 months since I scribbled anything on my blog. And it shows in my weekly visitor summary report. I can’t even say I had been terribly busy, may be somewhat but only lately.

Good thing is life has been anything but dull. It has been full of excitement, experience and learning on the way. Last time, I wrote a poem which was out of utter despair and pain. Lately, I hadn’t thought of anything such, so it has been good I guess.

There is so much to write about. I am wondering where to start from. Last December, I fought with my boss to go home for two weeks. One of best things, I did was boat ride on the Ganges. It was amazing. More than river, it was because of people around me. People were loading their motorbikes on the boat, which was fine. Some of them loaded their bhains on the boat. And she started with her gobar as soon she reached on the boat. People started telling stories. Some kind of Swades type feeling where Shahrukh Khan goes on the boat. Literally, waise hi lag raha tha. The Ganges looked so mesmerizing that for the first time I felt I should have one camera enabled phone, which I have now J. Some people were spitting in the river which was actually very sad. May be Amir Khan should add this as part of Preserve India Compaign.

I have decided to post regularly. Let’s see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home