Saturday, April 12, 2008

Insomnia

One more sleepless night!
Nothing! Nothing seems right!

Visualizing her beautiful eyes
Which defy the blue sky!
And her voices like honey
Now fills me with agony!

She called herself ravishing
Around her I let myself fooling!

She sounded once so innocent
Now all those seem arrogant!

Oh! I once called her butterfly
Thinking of which make me cry!

Her love ways so mysterious
Now making my life hilarious!

My love once seemed so holy
Now only feeding me melancholy!

Trying to forget her memories
And all our cute lil’ stories!
Constantly feeling all the pain
Hoping not to get insane!

Oh! Night, End!
Come, soon tomorrow!
Can’t take Anymore
All these sorrow!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Ojha said...

did you send this link to the GIRL whom you loved and she loved you once?

11:51 PM  
Blogger Prasad said...

I think you should tell that gal how u feel......

12:27 PM  
Blogger Twinkle Star said...

dude.. the autumn leaves are already shed.. they r dried and fallen.. time for spring :)
u know what i mean!!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abey devdaas.....who is this damn gurl...... i understand the fact that you are hurt par uske khushi ke baare mein toh soch..:p

1:23 PM  
Blogger sawan said...

Thanks for all yours comments!

Anyway, this is work of fiction, any similarity to real incidence is merely a coincidence...

Regards
Sawan

8:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear/Respected Sawan...really a nice work of fiction...lol UJJ

1:15 PM  
Blogger Pmi said...

this one really rock...
keep it up.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Mahendra Rathore said...

man what a coincidence ye poem to tere life par ek dum fit baith ti hai...great work of fiction man...

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home