Saturday, April 19, 2008

O' Love

Sitting on the bank of a river
We enjoy the beauty of nature!
Throwing stones in the water
We Make intermittent laughter!

Holding her hand
The moment feels so grand!
I look at her face
It is so full of bliss!
Tempted! I give her a kiss!
She smiles in pleasure
And I have my treasure!

The wind sends river-waves to us
And they turn back after a soft touch!
Perhaps! Bored of their own loneliness
They want a share in our happiness!

The surroundings seem silent, serene
As if nature has renewed its sheen!
I see God nearby
Even He seems wistful!

I wish the moment stays right here
Absolutely nothing moves anywhere!
For this is the moment
And there is no other moment!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple but hear-beating and lovely imagination...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mahendra Rathore said...

teri poem padhne ke baad to mera river mein doob kar mar jaane ka man kar raha hai....aur good news is ki r s verma ji ka heart beat karta hai....hahahaha

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home