Monday, April 09, 2007

Nice blog in Hindi

These days, we find dearth of anything good written in Hindi, I don't really remember when was the last time I read some really good Hindi literature..

In my college days, I read Vaishali ki 'Nagarvadhu by Acharya Chatursen', thoroughly enjoyed it...Recently bought a book by Dharmveer Bharti named 'Gunahon ka Devta'...very well written. These books had been written well in past. Not much I have seen in contemporary time. May be because people's fascination towards anything English, even they would love to read some stupid Hinglish or worse Hindi written in Roman script (in mobile or SMS)....I don't think our children would be able to read Hindi script though they may be able to talk very well (courtesy to Hindi movies)

Especially people of our generation tend to deny their Hindi connection to show them you know English type...Here is a good effort made by one of my batchmate and dear friend...I think one should have a look at it and appreciate the kind of efforts being put. Apart from quality of work...The sheer hard work of typing in Hindi...I am still trying to figure out how to write in Hindi...:(

Here is the link...http://ojha-uwaach.blogspot.com/
(Anybody knows this name means..Ojha Uwaach..Means Ojha says...from Sanskrit actually)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger chavannichap said...

read this man and respond
http://chavannichap.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post_15.html

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home