Thursday, April 06, 2006

Austria Trip


For long, I have thought that I would make an online journal of my Austria trip, but laziness is such a bastard...it may not allow anything...Wait, there were some genuine reasons, I had almost destroyed the DigiCam given by my brother...:P. So, I could not get the pics until very recently, now I have got them, so I think I could post them.

One confession, I always used to think that I would be very good at photography, hell looking at the pictures I have taken...I am looking at the websites for the worst photographer award..I will be a very strong contender, believe me. Okay, too much of blah! blah!

This guy in the pic is me, of course who else can be...I am at the Mirabell Garden in Salzburg...posing in front of some stupid sculpture, I never found the point in posing in front of such thing...what do you want to show....look I had been there...bah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home