Saturday, October 01, 2005

Famous Personalities

I am organizing a club called Gymkhana Lecture and Discussion Club. For that I need to invite some famous personalities (field doesn't matter) to our campus.

Just now collected addresses of Aruna Roy, Magsaysay Award Winner, Rajendra Singh, Ramon Magsaysay Award Winner, Vipula Kadri, CRY, Indira Jaising, Renowned lawyer. Never thought getting email id or address of any person would be so difficult. It took googling of my precious two hours. I really hope that at least one of them will accept the invitation.

If you have idea about Kiran Bedi's contact info or some other famous personalities. mail me at sawank@gmail.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ka re laude madharchod ye names kyon nahin likha
Mr. Nitesh Kumar
Mr. Uttam Tripathi
Mr. Abhishek Ojha

inhone bhi to lectures diye the!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home