Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Books Read

Somehow, I started thinking that I should start reading some books at last...the worm of thought came a long ago but it could actually make any real impact...So I am just mentioning the books which I have read in recent time...

1. One night at the Call Centre by Chetan Bhagat
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. The Monk who sold his ferrari by Robin Sharma
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
5. Da Vince Code by Dan Brown
6. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
7. Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat

(In the reverse chronological order)

Books read last summer (In Austria)

1. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy
3. The Sum of all Fears by Tom Clancy
4. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

Given the fact that I am not really a passionate reader, I think that is decent...However, there is something amazing that I forgot name of the author for a lot of books. How can you forget the author's name of a book on which you have at least spent 7-8 hours...And the limit is that in one case I ever forgot the name of the book...bah!

okay...now I am thinking of making a list of books which I have been thinking that I would read

1. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
2. The Portrait of a Young Man by James Joyce
3. In Constody by Anita Desai
4. The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas Friedman

Let's see how many of them I can complete and by when...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home