Monday, August 24, 2009

'Kaminey' takes Indian cinema beyond Tarantino

Shekhar Kapoor compares Vishal Bharadwaj with Tarantine...What could be a better compliment for Vishal...


'Kaminey' takes Indian cinema beyond Tarantino: Shekhar Kapur @
The Hindu



As far as I am concerned, watched it today and loved it..Almost spent 2 hours trying to book the tickets online..Damn online movie ticket booking sucks..and INOX people don't event care to pick up the phone..

Wanted to go for 10 AM show..for a ticket of 80 bucks yeah yeah paise nahi hai yaar but anyway I saw 3 tickets available tried to book..shit I need to create a login..by the time I got my id...tickets sold out..kisi tarah 12:35 ka ticket liya...was taken aback that FAME charges 20 bucks per ticket if you book onlline..isn't that outrageous...so 160 + 20 = 180...
And since everything in Bangalore is no near spent 200 bucks going and coming to campus..and ate some tiny burger and water worth 90 bucks...per head 325 ..Damn it...325 for a movie..I could have bought DVD...

Thankfully, movie was great...paise wasool ho gaye....

Rating 4.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home