Friday, August 14, 2009

London and IIMB

I didn't post for a long time..not that I care..as I don't think anybody is reading my blog but several of my juniors have requested me to write about CAT experience..and how to prepare especially for those who were not fortunate to have studied in English medium schools. Yes, I say fortunate because today's high education system at least entrance examinations like CAT are so heavily skewed towards English..yeah yeah..they say it's verbal ability but believe me it takes longer for a vernacular medium educated student..

I will write about it soon...For the long gap in my blogging activities, I was in London from April 19 to May 19...and it was very cool...Amazing experience both in terms of personal and professional career..Talked to so many senior people...I was working in quant group of a hedge fund...and boy it was truly global...There were six guys...One from Sweden, one from Zimbabwe (they study too :), one from Taiwan, one from France, just one from England who quit once I reached there..and last yours truly me the great Indian...

Roamed around so many places, Scotland truly amazing landscape and famous lock ness (Lake Ness)...Cambridge and London which itself is quite great...anyone interested in having a look at pics can add me on orkut..all of them are updated (somehow I haven't dealt with Picassa that much)...

Once back from London..I left my job..can't better time it.. :)...Have joined IIM Bangalore now...from 22nd June...and it is so different from corporate life..getting to know so many things...never knew resume have to be given so much attention... :)